Oklahoma State Question No. 686 (2000)
The official ballot summary reads:
This measure amends Section 23 of Article 10, of the State Constitution. The Section deals with the state budget. The change would let state colleges and universities make contracts with presidents for more than one (1) year, but not more than three (3) years. This measure also deletes some obsolete language.
This amendment passed with 641,591 voters supporting the initiative, and 487,547 voters in opposition.
- List of Oklahoma ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Oklahoma
- Laws governing the initiative process in Oklahoma
- Campaign finance requirements for Oklahoma ballot measures
- Oklahoma 2000 ballot measures
- Oklahoma signature requirements
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |