Oklahoma state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in Oklahoma are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of Oklahoma's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Oklahoma.
- Attorney General of Oklahoma
- Governor of Oklahoma
- Lieutenant Governor of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Commissioner of Agriculture
- Oklahoma Commissioner of Insurance
- Oklahoma Commissioner of Labor
- Oklahoma Corporation Commission
- Oklahoma Director of Wildlife Conservation
- Oklahoma Secretary of State
- Oklahoma State Auditor and Inspector
- Oklahoma Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Oklahoma Treasurer
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot access|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
There are no state executive elections in Oklahoma in 2015.
- Oklahoma Attorney General election, 2014
- Oklahoma down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- Oklahoma gubernatorial election, 2014
- Oklahoma lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2014
- Oklahoma state executive official elections, 2014
There were no elections in Oklahoma in 2013.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Oklahoma + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.