Oregon 1922 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Three of the measures were approved, but one was later overturned, and three were defeated.
On the ballot
|Measure 1||Taxes||Requires the annual levy of a two mills tax in Linn County, Oregon, until all county warrants are paid|
|Measure 2||Taxes||Requires the annual levy of a two mills tax in Linn County and permits the issuance of bonds in Benton County, until the counties' warrants are paid|
|Measure 3||Taxes||Authorizes a single land tax in lieu of all other state taxes|
|Measure 4||Taxes||Authorizes Portland to raise $3,000,000 by levying and collecting a special tax over three years in order to hold an exposition on statewide economic advantages in 1925|
|Measure 5||Taxes||Requires that one-half of the state tax levy be levied on net incomes of persons and corporations|
|CISS||Measure 6||Education||Requires children between eight and sixteen to attend a public school with some exceptions|
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1922-1928
- of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet 1922