Oregon 1924 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- Two of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Four of the measures were approved and three were defeated.
On the ballot
|Measure 1||Suffrage||Requires that constituents be able to read and write in English to vote in elections||
|Measure 2||Transportation||Deems roadways and waterways that permit the transportation of natural resources as a public use||
|Measure 3||Veterans||Provides for a cash bonus or loan to veterans of World War I and the Spanish-American War and the widows and dependents of any person who died in service||
|VR||Measure 4||Food & Agri||Outlaws the manufacture, sale and exchange of butter substitutes composed of vegetable fat, non-pure milk and adulterated milk||
|CISS||Measure 5||Health Care||Authorizes and regulates the practice of naturopathy||
|Measure 6||Labor||Establishes workers’ compensation for employees in hazardous occupations||
|CISS||Measure 7||Taxes||Repeals the state's income tax||
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1922-1928
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet 1924
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |