Oregon 1947 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- Both of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Measure 1||Taxes||Imposes a 3% tax on gross receipts from all retail sales for public assistance, property tax relief and support of state, counties, cities and school districts||
|VR||Measure 2||Taxes||Levies a one-tenth of one cent tax on each cigarette distributed or sold||
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1938-1947
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet October 1947