Oregon 1966 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Two of the measures were approved and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Measure 1||Taxes||Alters taxes on cigarettes|
|Measure 2||Education||Modifies the role of the superintendent of public instruction|
|Measure 1||Labor||Requires public transportation agencies to “make fair and equitable arrangements to protect the interests” of employees and retired employees|
|Measure 2||Bonds||Authorizes bonds for constructing community college facilities and permits the use of state education facilities’ revenues in financing projects|
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1958-1970
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet November 1966