For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oregon 1977 ballot measures
- All five of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three of the measures were approved and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|Measure 1||Elections||Limits school districts to two elections per year for authorizing a tax levy outside their tax base|
|Measure 2||Veterans||Authorizes the Oregon War Veterans’ Fund to be used to aid veterans’ organizations and services|
|Measure 3||Gov't Finance||Increases indebtedness for the bonds for veterans’ loans from six percent to eight percent of the value of property within the state|
|Measure 1||Gov't Finance||Permits state bonded indebtedness to create the Water Development Fund|
|Measure 2||Energy||Provides for the development of nonnuclear natural energy resources through public and private utilities|
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1972-1978
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet May 1977
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet November 1977