For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oregon 1989 ballot measures
- All three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Measure 1||Taxes||Revises the tax base limits of school districts and permits the merging of school districts to form new tax bases|
|Measure 1||Property||Permits the state to utilize proceeds from forfeited property as determined by the Legislative Assembly|
|Measure 2||Business||Prohibits the sale or export of timber from state-owned lands unless that timber is processed in Oregon|
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1988-1995
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet May 1989
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet June 1989