Oregon 1993 ballot measures
- Both of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Measure 1||Taxes||Allows local voters to authorize taxes outside limitations to repay urban renewal bonds|
|Measure 1||Taxes||Institutes a 5% sales tax to provide additional funding to public schools|
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1988-1995
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet June 1993
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet November 1993
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |