Oregon 2004 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Four of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- Four of the measures were approved and five were defeated.
- One of the measures was later overturned in 2014.
On the ballot
|VR||Measure 30(Primary)||Taxes||Enacts Temporary Personal Income Tax Surcharge|
|Measure 31||Elections||Authorizes law permitting postponement of election for particular public office|
|Measure 32||Taxes||Deletes reference to mobile homes from provision dealing with taxes and fees on motor vehicles.|
|CISS||Measure 33||Marijuana||Requires marijuana dispensaries for supplying patients/caregivers.|
|CISS||Measure 34||Resources||Requires balancing timber production|
|Measure 35||Tort||Limits noneconomic damages for patient injuries caused by healthcare provider negligence|
|Measure 36||Marriage & Family||Only marriage between man and woman is valid|
|CISS||Measure 37||Property||Governments must pay owners, or forgo enforcement|
|CISS||Measure 38||Gov't Finances||Dedicates proceeds, potential surplus to public purposes|
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 2000-2004
- Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet November 2004
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |