Oregon 2004 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Four of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- Four of the measures were approved and five were defeated.
On the ballot
|VR||Measure 30(Primary)||Taxes||Enacts Temporary Personal Income Tax Surcharge||
|Measure 31||Elections||Authorizes law permitting postponement of election for particular public office||
|Measure 32||Taxes||Deletes reference to mobile homes from provision dealing with taxes and fees on motor vehicles.||
|CISS||Measure 33||Marijuana||Requires marijuana dispensaries for supplying patients/caregivers.||
|CISS||Measure 34||Resources||Requires balancing timber production||
|Measure 35||Tort||Limits noneconomic damages for patient injuries caused by healthcare provider negligence||
|Measure 36||Marriage & Family||Only marriage between man and woman is valid||
|CISS||Measure 37||Property||Governments must pay owners, or forgo enforcement||
|CISS||Measure 38||Gov't Finances||Dedicates proceeds, potential surplus to public purposes||
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 2000-2004
- Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet November 2004