Oregon 2007 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- One of the measures was approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Measure 49||Property Rights||Repeals Measure 37, passed by the voters in 2004.||
|Measure 50||Tobacco tax||Increase the state's tax on cigarettes by 84.5 centers per pack||
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 2006-Present
- Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet November 2007