For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oregon 5% Sales Tax for Public Schools, Measure 1 (1993)
The Oregon 5% Sales Tax for Public Schools Amendment, also known as Measure 1, was on the November 9, 1993 ballot in Oregon as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was defeated. The measure would have instituted a five percent sales tax to provide additional funding to public schools.
|Oregon Measure 1 (1993)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The measure title that appeared on the ballot:
NO □ 
- Oregon 1993 ballot measures
- 1993 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1988-1995
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet November 1993
- Oregon State Library, "State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet," accessed December 12, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |