Oregon Ballot Measure 134 (2008)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
Oregon Ballot Measure 134 (2008) was an initiated state statute dealing with the initiative and referendum process in Oregon. The measure, if it had passed, would have presumed signatures valid if person registered to vote within 10 days, prohibited invalidation based soley on circulator's unlawful act.
The official ballot title read at the time:
Amends Laws Related To Initiative, Referendum, Recall Petition Processes, Including Circulation, Signature Gathering, Signature Verification
Glenn Pelikan, Shahriyar Smith, and Laura Janssen
This measure did not qualify for the 2008 ballot.
The Republican Party of Oregon wrote a resolution in support of this initiative, which can be viewed here: In support of initiative petition 134
- Oregon 2008 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Oregon
- Laws governing the initiative process in Oregon
- Oregon signature requirements
- Information and status of this initiative from the Secretary of State