For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oregon Ballot Measure 5 (2008)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
Oregon Ballot Measure 5 was an initiated state statute that would have prohibited and penalized campaign contributions/expenditures by public employee unions to support candidates for specified offices. It did not make the November 4, 2008 ballot.
- Oregon 2008 ballot measures
- Oregon Initiative and Referendum Law
- Campaign finance requirements for Oregon ballot measures
- Oregon signature requirements
- Petition drive deadlines in 2008