Oregon Daylight Savings Time, Measure 2 (1960)
The Oregon Daylight Savings Time Act, also known as Measure 2, was on the November 8, 1960 ballot in Oregon as a legislatively-referred state statute, where it was defeated. The measure would have established daylight savings time in Oregon from the last Sunday in April until the last Sunday in September.
|Oregon Measure 2 (1960)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
2. DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME - Purpose: To establish daylight saving time in all parts of Oregon within the Pacific time zone from last Sunday in April until last Sunday in September.
- Oregon 1960 ballot measures
- 1960 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1958-1970
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet 1960