Oregon Lottery Revenues for Education, Measure 21 (May 1995)
The Oregon Lottery Revenues for Education Amendment, also known as Measure 21, was on the May 21, 1995 ballot in Oregon as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure allocated state lottery revenues for financing education.
|Oregon Measure 21 (1995)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The measure title that appeared on the ballot:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
21 DEDICATION OF LOTTERY FUNDS TO EDUCATION
- Oregon 1995 ballot measures
- 1995 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1988-1995
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet May 1995