Oregon Notice to Minor’s Parents Before an Abortion, Measure 10 (1990)
The Oregon Notice to Minor’s Parents Before an Abortion Act, also known as Measure 10, was on the November 6, 1990 ballot in Oregon as an initiated state statute, where it was defeated. The measure would have required doctors to give a two day notice to a parent or custodian of a minor seeking an abortion.
|Oregon Measure 10 (1990)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The question language appeared on the ballot as:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
10. DOCTOR MUST GIVE PARENT NOTICE BEFORE MINOR’S ABORTION
- Oregon 1990 ballot measures
- 1990 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1988-1995
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet November 1990