Oregon School Board Members can be State Legislators, Measure 13 (1958)
The Oregon School Board Members can be State Legislators Amendment, also known as Measure 13, was on the November 4, 1958 ballot in Oregon as an initiated constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure permitted employees or members of a school board or the Board of Higher Education to serve as legislators.
|Oregon Measure 13 (1958)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
13. PERSONS ELIGIBLE TO SERVE IN LEGISLATURE - Purpose: Amends Oregon Constitution to permit employes or members of a school board or the Board of Higher Education to serve as members of the legislature.
- Oregon 1958 ballot measures
- 1958 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1958-1970
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet 1958