For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oregon Extension of Ocean Boundaries, Measure 3 (1968)
The Oregon Extension of Ocean Boundaries Amendment, also known as Measure 3, was on the November 5, 1968 ballot in Oregon as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure empowered the legislature to extend the state’s seaward boundaries or jurisdiction.
|Oregon Measure 3 (1968)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
3. EMPOWERING LEGISLATURE TO EXTEND OCEAN BOUNDARIES - Purpose: Amends Article XVI, Oregon Constitution. Permits legislature to extend state’s seaward boundaries or jurisdiction under authority of laws heretofore or hereafter enacted by Congress of United States.
NO □ 
- State Senator Al Flegel
- State Representative Jason Boe
- State Representative W.S. Ouderkirk
- Oregon 1968 ballot measures
- 1968 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1958-1970
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet 1968
- Oregon State Library, "State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet," accessed November 29, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |