Oregon Financial Estimate Committee
The Oregon Financial Estimate Committee is a committee established by the Oregon State Legislature. The committee is charged with the responsibility of preparing an estimate of the fiscal or financial impact on the state of proposed Oregon ballot measures.
The committee has five members. They are:
- The Oregon Secretary of State.
- The state's treasurer.
- The director of the state's Department of Administrative Services (DAS)
- The director of the state's revenue department.
- A local government representative.
- Chapter 633 Oregon Laws 2005, which establishes the committee