For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oregon Klamath and Clackamas Counties to Issue Bonds to Pay Warrants, Measure 10 (1926)
The Oregon Klamath and Clackamas Counties to Issue Bonds to Pay Warrants Amendment, also known as Measure 10, was on the November 2, 1926 ballot in Oregon as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure permitted Klamath County and Clackamas County to issue bonds, upon approval of county voters, to pay the counties’ warrants.
|Oregon Measure 10 (1926)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
Constitutional Amendment - Referred to the People by the Legislative Assembly
Submitted by the Legislature - KLAMATH AND CLACKAMAS COUNTY BONDING AMENDMENT - Purpose: To amend section 10 of article XI of the constitution of the state of Oregon, to permit the issuance of bonds by Klamath and Clackamas counties when authorized by a majority vote of the people of said counties, respectively, voting thereon, in an amount, respectively, not to exceed the amount of warrants of Klamath county outstanding on April 1, 1919, and of Clackamas county outstanding on December 31, 1924, and interest thereon to date of said election, for the payment of which no funds were then available, and to pay such warrants with the proceeds from such bond sales.
318. Yes, I vote for the amendment
319. No, I vote against the amendment
Path to the ballot
- Oregon 1926 ballot measures
- 1926 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1922-1928
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet 1926
- Oregon State Library, "State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet," accessed November 13, 2013
- Oregon Blue Book, "Oregon State Constitution," accessed November 13, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |