Oregon Limitations on Public Utility Rate Base, Measure 9 (1978)
The Oregon Limitations on Public Utility Rate Base Act, also known as Measure 9, was on the November 7, 1978 ballot in Oregon as an initiated state statute, where it was approved. The measure prohibited public utilities from collecting rates which are derived from the cost of any construction, building, installation or property not used for providing utility services.
|Oregon Measure 9 (1978)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
9. LIMITATIONS ON PUBLIC UTILITY RATE BASE
- Oregon 1978 ballot measures
- 1978 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1972-1978
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet November 1978