Oregon Maintain Funding for Schools and Community Colleges, Measure 15 (1994)
The Oregon Maintain Funding for Schools and Community Colleges Amendment, also known as Measure 15, was on the November 8, 1994 ballot in Oregon as an initiated constitutional amendment, where it was defeated. The measure would have required a minimum state funding of schools and community colleges based on funds available from listed sources in the 1993-1995 biennium.
|Oregon Measure 15 (1994)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The measure title that appeared on the ballot:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
15. AMENDS CONSTITUTION: STATE MUST MAINTAIN FUNDING FOR SCHOOLS, COMMUNITY COLLEGES
- Oregon 1994 ballot measures
- 1994 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1988-1995
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet November 1994