Oregon Merged School Tax Bases, Measure 2 (1990)
The Oregon Merged School Tax Bases Amendment, also known as Measure 2, was on the November 6, 1990 ballot in Oregon as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure authorized merged school districts to merge their tax bases.
|Oregon Measure 2 (1990)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The question language appeared on the ballot as:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
2. CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS ALLOWS MERGED SCHOOL DISTRICTS TO COMBINE TAX BASES
- Oregon 1990 ballot measures
- 1990 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1988-1995
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet November 1990