Oregon Fixing of County Debt Limit, Measure 6 (1958)
The Oregon Fixing of County Debt Limit Amendment, also known as Measure 6, was on the November 4, 1958 ballot in Oregon as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure authorized the legislature to fix the maximum limitation on county indebtedness incurred.
|Oregon Measure 6 (1958)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
6. MODIFYING COUNTY DEBT LIMITATION - Purpose: Authorizes legislature to fix maximum limitation on county bonded indebtedness to fix maximum limitation on county bonded indebtedness incurred in carrying out purposes prescribed by law.
- Oregon 1958 ballot measures
- 1958 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1958-1970
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet 1958