For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oregon People's Utility Districts, Measure 4 (1978)
The Oregon People's Utility Districts Act, also known as Measure 4, was on the November 7, 1978 ballot in Oregon as an initiated state statute, where it was defeated. The measure would have allowed for the formation of People’s Utility Districts, which would have been able to authorize bonds for initial utility facilities and supply public utility services.
|Oregon Measure 4 (1978)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
4. SHORTENS FORMATION PROCEDURES FOR PEOPLE’S UTILITY DISTRICTS
NO □ 
- Oregon 1978 ballot measures
- 1978 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1972-1978
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet November 1978
- Oregon State Library, "State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet," accessed December 9, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |