Oregon Public Employee Choice Act (2014)
|Voting on Labor and Unions|
|Not on ballot|
The measure is sponsored by the Public Employee Choice Act Committee. Jill Gibson Odell and Libby Braeda are registered as the measure's chief petitioners.
- Oregon AFL-CIO
Path to the ballot
- See also: Oregon signature requirements
In order to qualify for the ballot, supporters are required to collect a minimum of 116,284 valid signatures by July 4, 2014.
- Oregon Secretary of State, IRR 9 (status)
- Oregonian, "Initiative to weaken Oregon public employee unions gets off ground with help from Loren Parks," March 25, 2013
- Oregon secretary of state, Campaign contributions for Public Employee Choice Act Committee, retrieved April 4, 2013
- nwLaborPress.org, "Loren Parks backs a “right-to-work” initiative aimed at Oregon ballot," March 25, 2013
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |