For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oregon Public Employee Choice Act (2014)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
|Voting on Labor and Unions|
|Not on ballot|
The measure was sponsored by the Public Employee Choice Act Committee. Jill Gibson Odell and Libby Braeda were registered as the measure's chief petitioners.
- Oregon AFL-CIO
Path to the ballot
- See also: Oregon signature requirements
In order to qualify for the ballot, supporters were required to collect a minimum of 116,284 valid signatures by July 3, 2014. Chief petitioners Jill Gibson Odell and Libby Braeda withdrew this initiative on March 3, 2014.
- Oregon Secretary of State, IRR 9 (status), accessed March 23, 2014
- Oregonian, "Initiative to weaken Oregon public employee unions gets off ground with help from Loren Parks," March 25, 2013
- Oregon secretary of state, Campaign contributions for Public Employee Choice Act Committee," accessed April 4, 2013
- nwLaborPress.org, "Loren Parks backs a “right-to-work” initiative aimed at Oregon ballot," March 25, 2013
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |