For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oregon Reorganization of Metropolitan Service District, Measure 6 (May 1978)
The Oregon Reorganization of Metropolitan Service District Bill, also known as Measure 6, was on the May 23, 1978 ballot in Clackamas County, Multnomah County and Washington County in Oregon as a legislatively-referred state statute, where it was approved. The measure reorganized the Metropolitical Service District for the Portland Metropolitan Area, abolished the Columbia Region Association of Governments (CRAG), revised the district’s boundaries and number of governing members and allowed for increased metropolitan utilities and aspects beyond previously existing functions upon voter approval of a one percent income tax or tax base.
|Oregon Measure 6 (May 1978)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
6. REORGANIZES METROPOLITAN SERVICE DISTRICT, ABOLISHES CRAG
NO □ 
- Oregon 1978 ballot measures
- 1978 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1972-1978
- Excerpt from State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet May 1978
- Oregon State Constitution
- Metro Records and Information Management (RIM) Program, "Excerpt from State of Oregon Official Voters’ Pamphlet," accessed December 9, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |