For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oregon Reorganization of State Militia, Measure 1 (1962)
The Oregon Reorganization of State Militia Amendment, also known as Measure 1, was on the November 6, 1962 ballot in Oregon as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure authorized the legislature to reorganize the state militia and empowered the Governor and Adjutant General to appoint all officers.
|Oregon Measure 1 (1962)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
1. REORGANIZE STATE MILITIA - Purpose: To amend Constitution by authorizing legislature to reorganize state militia. Eliminates election of certain officers. Empowers Governor and Adjutant General to appoint all officers.
NO □ 
- State Senator Carl Francis
- State Representative Edward N. Fadeley
- State Representative Winton Hunt
- Oregon 1962 ballot measures
- 1962 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1958-1970
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet 1962
- Oregon State Library, "State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet," accessed November 26, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |