Oregon Seatbelt Use Requirement, Measure 9 (1990)
The Oregon Seatbelt Use Requirement Act, also known as Measure 9, was on the November 6, 1990 ballot in Oregon as an initiated state statute, where it was defeated. The measure would have required seatbelts for motor vehicle drivers and passengers.
|Oregon Measure 9 (1990)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The question language appeared on the ballot as:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
9. REQUIRES THE USE OF SAFETY BELTS
- Oregon 1990 ballot measures
- 1990 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1988-1995
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet November 1990