Oregon Special Grand Jury, Measure 7 (1958)
The Oregon Special Grand Jury Amendment, also known as Measure 7, was on the November 4, 1958 ballot in Oregon as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure authorized the legislature to enact laws permitting the calling of a special grand jury.
|Oregon Measure 7 (1958)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
7. SPECIAL GRAND JURY BILL - Purpose: To authorize the legislature to enact laws permitting the calling of a special grand jury.
- Oregon 1958 ballot measures
- 1958 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1958-1970
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet 1958