Oregon Tuberculosis Hospital in Multnomah County, Measure 3 (May 1934)
The Oregon Tuberculosis Hospital in Multnomah County Act, also known as Measure 3, was on the May 18, 1934 ballot in Oregon as a legislatively-referred state statute, where it was approved. The measure authorized the construction and operation of a tuberculosis hospital in Multnomah County.
|Oregon Measure 3 (May 1934)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
Proposed Law - Referred to the People by the Legislative Assembly
BILL AUTHORIZING A STATE TUBERCULOSIS HOSPITAL IN MULTNOMAH COUNTY - Purpose: To authorize the location, construction, operation and maintenance by the state of Oregon of a tuberculosis hospital in Multnomah county, Oregon, when funds are available therefor.
304. Yes. I vote for the proposed law.
305. No. I vote against the proposed law.
Path to the ballot
- Oregon 1934 ballot measures
- 1934 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1930-1936
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet 1934
- Oregon State Library, "State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet," accessed November 18, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |