Oregon Voter Authorized Taxes to Repay Urban Renewal Bonds, Measure 1 (June 1993)
The Oregon Voter Authorized Taxes to Repay Urban Renewal Bonds Amendment, also known as Measure 1, was on the June 29, 1993 ballot in Oregon as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was defeated. The measure would have allowed local voters to authorize taxes outside constitutional limitations to repay urban renewal bonds.
|Oregon Measure 1 (June 1993)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The question language appeared on the ballot as:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
1. ALLOW VOTER APPROVAL OF URBAN RENEWAL BOND REPAYMENT OUTSIDE LIMIT
- Oregon 1993 ballot measures
- 1993 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1988-1995
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet June 1993