For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oregon Voter Registration Cutoff Before Election, Measure 13 (1986)
The Oregon Voter Registration Cutoff Before Election Amendment, also known as Measure 13, was on the November 4, 1986 ballot in Oregon as an initiated constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure required a voter to be registered at least twenty days before an election in order to vote.
|Oregon Measure 13 (1986)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
13. CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT; TWENTY DAY PRE-ELECTION VOTER REGISTRATION CUTOFF
EXPLANATION - Measure amends voter qualification section of Oregon Constitution. Requires a person to be registered to vote at least twenty days before an election to be allowed to vote in that election. Constitution does not now set a deadline for voter registration before an election.
NO □ 
- Oregon 1986 ballot measures
- 1986 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1980-1987
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet November 1986
- Oregon State Library, "State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet," accessed December 11, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |