For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oregon War Veterans' Loans, Measure 13 (1960)
The Oregon War Veterans' Loans Amendment, also known as Measure 13, was on the November 8, 1960 ballot in Oregon as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure based the bonding limits for war veterans’ loans on three percent true cash value of all property within the state. Prior, the limits were based on four percent assessed valuation of all property within the state.
|Oregon Measure 13 (1960)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
13. WAR VETERANS' BONDING AND LOAN AMENDMENT - Purpose: Amends constitutional bonding limits for war veterans’ loans from four percent assessed valuation to three percent true cash value of all property in the state.
ESTIMATE OF INCREASED INDEBTEDNESS: The Constitution of Oregon now authorizes the borrowing on the credit of the State of approximately $150,000,000 for farm and home loans to veterans. This amendment would increase the total authorized to approximately $285,000,000. Interest on the additional $135,000,000 would be approximately $34,000 per annum on each $1,000,000 needed. Loan repayments by veterans are expected to be adequate to pay the interest and retire any state bonds issued under the proposed authorization.)
NO □ 
- State Senator William A. Grenfell, Jr.
- State Representative Tom Monaghan
- State Representative Raphael R. Raymond
- Oregon 1960 ballot measures
- 1960 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1958-1970
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet 1960
- Oregon State Library, "State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet," accessed November 26, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |