Oregon state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in Oregon are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of Oregon's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Oregon.
- Attorney General of Oregon
- Governor of Oregon
- Oregon Audits Director
- Oregon Commissioner of Insurance
- Oregon Commissioner of Labor and Industries
- Oregon Director of Agriculture
- Oregon Director of Fish and Wildlife
- Oregon Public Utility Commission
- Oregon Secretary of State
- Oregon Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Oregon Treasurer
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot accecss|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
- Oregon Gubernatorial election, 2014
- Oregon down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- Oregon state executive official elections, 2014
There were no elections in Oregon in 2013.
- Oregon down ballot state executive elections, 2012
- Oregon secretary of state election, 2012
- Oregon state executive official elections, 2012
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Oregon + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.