|Arkansas House of Representatives District 54|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Davis is a Pastor with the First Baptist Church and Board President of the East Central Economic Corporation.
Davis did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- City, County and Local Affairs Committee, Arkansas House
- Legislative Joint Auditing Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Public Transportation Committee, Arkansas House (Vice Chair)
- House Rules Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Planning
- Subcommittee on State Agencies
- Subcommittee on Waterways and Aeronautics (Chair)
Davis's sponsored legislation includes:
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Davis was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Davis raised $24,500 for his campaign, while Philyaw raised $0.
|Arkansas State House, District 54 (2008)|
|Otis Davis (D)||5,828|
|Robert E. Philyaw (Ind)||1,642|
Below are Davis's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Health Care Assoc||$2,000|
|McDaniel Leadership PAC||$2,000|
|Southland Racing Corp||$1,000|
|DBH Management Consultants Bruce Hawkins||$1,000|
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Otis Davis
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
|Arkansas House District 54
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|