|Washington House of Representatives, District 15b|
|High school||Zilla High School, 2009|
In an electronic communication, Gonzalez describes his political philosophy:
"Better representation! I will bring a new voice to the 15th District. Plan to increase funding early learning, and higher education, by increasing economic development. We need to have a healthy economy and creating jobs will one of Pablo's top priorities. He wants to help small businesses so they can hire and prosper."
His website highlights the following campaign themes:
Government & Political Reform
- Excerpt:"Our government must be fiscally sound; operate ethically; refrain from establishing or supporting religion; and be open, transparent, and accountable to the will of the people. Our confidence in our government and our political and election system can be restored only through constructive reform."
Energy and Environment
- Excerpt:"Our goal is to create a sustainable society in which future generations are assured of abundant renewable energy, pure water, clean air, and firtile soil to meet the needs of a strong economy."
- Excerpt:"I want to make sure that every student that graduates from high school has the opportunity and resources to go to college or learn a trade. I feel that education is the best tool in life. We need to educate our youth so they can have well-paying jobs. We can rebuild the middle class by making the initial investment in education."
- Excerpt:"Agriculture is the economic base of Yakima County. We recognize the role of farmers as “stewards of the land” and we support programs that ensure the availability of high-quality foods, strengthen rural communities, preserve family farms, and maintain the viability of the land."
Gonzalez ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 15b. Gonzalez ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent David Taylor (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 15b, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||David Taylor Incumbent||61.1%||21,904|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Pablo + Gonzalez + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |