Pacific County, Washington
Last rated February 14, 2012.
- Officials listed with contact information.
- Current bids are posted, contracts not available.
- Budget and audits are published.
- Commissioners listed with emails. Meeting minutes and agendas posted.
- Building permits and zoning information provided.
- Some information on local taxes provided.
- Meeting schedule not provided.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Information on how to make a public records request is not provided on the site.
In 2008, Pacific County reported less than $10,000 spent on lobbying.