|U.S. House, Michigan, District 7|
Byrnes is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Michigan's 7th District. Byrnes is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary on August 5, 2013. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Byrnes was endorsed by EMILY's List. Stephanie Schriock, President of EMILY’s List, said "Pam has proven herself as a fighter for women and families in Michigan, and the time to send her to Washington is now." She went on, "EMILY’s List has endorsed Pam in the past, and the EMILY’s List community — now three million members strong — is proud to continue supporting her strong campaign."
|Pam Byrnes (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$0.00||$191,648.29||$(25,297.11)||$166,351.18|
|Year-End||January 31, 2014||$166,351.18||$200,464.47||$(67,355.76)||$299,459.89|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Pam + Byrnes + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Michigan's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Michigan's 7th Congressional District
- The Washington Post, "DCCC adds nine names to program for top recruits," September 9, 2013
- Detroit Free Press, "Former rep. Pam Byrnes picks up Emily's List endorsement for 2014 congressional run," December 3, 2013
- Federal Election Commission "Pam Byrnes October Quarterly," accessed October 30, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Pam Byrnes Year-End, accessed February 11, 2014