|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 119|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Connecticut House of Representatives consisted of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 10, 2014. Incumbent James Maroney was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Pam Staneski was unopposed in the Republican primary. Maroney was defeated by Staneski in the general election.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 119 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||James Maroney Incumbent||49.1%||4,272|
Staneski ran in the 2012 election for Connecticut House of Representatives District 119. Staneski ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by James Maroney (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 119, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Pam + Staneski + Connecticut + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House of Representatives District 119
- Connecticut House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Pam Staneski on Facebook
- Pam Staneski on Twitter
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed July 15, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official primary and general election results," accessed November 26, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Candidate list," accessed June 19, 2012
- CBS Connecticut, "2012 Primary Results," August 14, 2012
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |