Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 46|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Elizabeth City State University|
|Place of birth||New York City, NY|
Elections for the office of Alabama House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014; a runoff election took place where necessary on July 15, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Pamela Blackmore-Jenkins, Steve French, Justin Barkley, and David Faulkner faced off in the Republican primary. Because no candidate received more than 50 percent of the vote, the top two vote-getters - French and Faulkner - were scheduled to meet in a runoff election. French withdrew from the runoff race on June 12, 2014, leaving Faulkner unopposed. Faulkner was unchallenged in the general election.
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 46 Republican Primary, 2014|
Blackmore-Jenkins has six children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Pamela + Blackmore-Jenkins + Alabama + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama state legislative districts
- Alabama State Senate
- Alabama State Senate elections, 2014
- The Homewood Star, "French withdraws from District 46 run-off," June 12, 2014
- Alabama Democrats, "Qualified candidates for public office list," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Republican Party, "State Senate," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Republican Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- Hoover Sun, "Pamela Blackmore Jenkins running for District 46 Representative," May 2, 2014
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|