Pamela Brown Goodacre
|Pamela Brown Goodacre|
|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 60|
Goodacre's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Pamela knows that equality, diversity, and inclusion are key components to our communities’ success, and she will work to promote Women’s Rights, Racial Equity, Environmental Justice, Immigration Reform, and Marriage Equality."
- Excerpt: "Pamela believes that a healthy economic environment is necessary to increase the equity of our local economy, and Pamela will be a strong proponent towards job creation, living wages, economic redevelopment, and the utilization of renewable resources."
- Excerpt: "As an educator, Pamela continues to prepare our students to enter highly competitive levels of education. She believes that access to quality higher education, trade skills training, and advanced technological skills training are necessary to compete in today’s job market."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Jon Hoadley defeated David Buskirk and Pamela Brown Goodacre in the Democratic primary. Mike Perrin was unopposed in the Republican primary. Hoadley defeated Perrin in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 60 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 60 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Pamela Brown Goodacre||13.6%||753|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Pamela + Brown + Goodacre + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 60
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Pamela Goodacre on Facebook
- Pamela Goodacre on Twitter
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- pamelabrowngoodacre.com, "Issues," accessed July 30, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |