|Colorado Public Utilities Commission|
|June 2012 - Present|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. John Hickenlooper (D)|
|Bachelor's||Fort Lewis College|
|Master's||University of Southern California|
Patton served as an intelligence officer in the U.S. Navy for 20 years and was on the La Plata Electric Association (LPEA) Board of Directors for 12 years. A Credentialed Cooperative Director, Patton has a Cooperative Board Leadership certificate from the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association. She served on boards for FastTrack Communications Inc. and the LPEA Round Up Foundation.
- Bachelor's degree, Fort Lewis College
- Master's degree, University of Southern California
Colorado Public Utilities Commission (2012-present)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Pamela + Patton + Colorado"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- PUC rejects Boulder appeal of muni utility decision - The Daily Camera
- Former GOP lawmaker Glenn Vaad picked for Colorado PUC - Denver Business Journal (blog)
- Boulder loses appeal of PUC muni ruling - Boulder County Business Report
|Colorado Public Utilities Commission
| Succeeded by|