|New Jersey General Assembly District 6|
|2006 - Present|
|January 12, 2016|
|Years in position||8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 5, 2013|
|Next general||November 3, 2015|
|Council Member, Cherry Hill Township Council|
|2004 - 2006|
|Associate's||Johnson and Wales University|
|Birthday||December 19, 1960|
|Place of birth||Natick, MA|
|Profession||General Manager for Conference Services, University of Pennsylvania|
- 1 Biography
- 2 Committee assignments
- 3 Issues
- 4 Elections
- 5 Campaign donors
- 6 Endorsements
- 7 Personal
- 8 Additional reading
- 9 Recent news
- 10 See also
- 11 External links
- 12 References
Prior to her election to the Assembly, Lampitt served as Council-member of the Cherry Hill Township Council from 2004-2006, and as a member of the Cherry Hill Zoning Board from 2003-2004.
Lampitt earned her A.S. in Culinary Science from Johnson and Wales University in 1981. Her professional experience includes working as the General Manager for Conference Services at the University of Pennsylvania.
At the beginning of the 2014 legislative session, Lampitt served on the following committees:
|New Jersey Committee Assignments, 2014|
|• Women and Children, Chair|
|• Financial Institutions and Insurance, Vice-Chair|
In the 2010-2012 legislative session, Lampitt served on the following committees:
|New Jersey Committee Assignments, 2010|
|• Higher Education, Chair|
|• Commerce and Economic Development, Vice-Chair|
|• Environment and Solid Waste|
Assemblywoman Lampitt discusses growing "green-collar" jobs in NJ
- A108 "Adolescents' Online Privacy Protection Act."
- A359 Requires school board member and local elective office candidates to file financial disclosure statements; requires criminal background disclosure for school officials and school board member candidates.
- A979 Prohibits sale of tobacco products in vending machines and establishes requirements for retail sales of tobacco.
- A1480 Requires that public officers or public employees convicted of crimes involving their office or employment be sentenced to mandatory prison terms and forfeit pension benefits.
Lampitt's website says she is a "leader in the area of 'green' innovation and technology" and "passionate about higher education."
National Political Awareness Test
Her answers to the New Jersey State Legislative Election 2005 National Political Awareness Test are available. In the test she lists her top priorities as "Improving quality of life for residents of the Sixth District by expanding the scope of health care with an emphasis on cancer education and research, improving our education system and reforming property taxes."
Lampitt won re-election in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 6. Lampitt was bracketed with Louis Greenwald. She was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. She and incumbent Louis Greenwald (D) defeated Chris Leone-Zwillinger (R) and George R. Fisher (R) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
Lampitt won re-election in 2011. She and incumbent Louis Greenwald ran unopposed in the Democratic Primary on June 7. They then defeated Allan Richardson (R) and Greg Horton (R) in the November 8 general election.
Running for re-election in the November 3, 2009 general election, Lampitt received 30,858 votes (27%), defeating challengers Brian Greenberg and Scott DeCristofaro. She was bracketed with Louis Greenwald. 
|New Jersey Assembly General Election, Sixth Legislative District (2009)|
|Louis D. Greenwald (D)||36,446|
|Pamela R. Lampitt (D)||33,320|
|Scot DeCristofaro (R)||27,005|
|Brian Greenberg (R)||26,581|
Comprehensive donor information for Lampitt is available dating back to 2005. Based on available campaign finance records, Lampitt raised a total of $974,960 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 15, 2013.
|Pamela Lampitt's Campaign Contribution History|
|2011||New Jersey General Assembly, District 6||$297,023|
|2009||New Jersey General Assembly, District 6||$245,473|
|2007||New Jersey General Assembly, District 6||$263,353|
|2005||New Jersey General Assembly, District 6||$169,111|
|Grand Total Raised||$974,960|
2011Lampitt won re-election to the New Jersey General Assembly in 2011. During that election cycle, Lampitt raised a total of $297,023.
|New Jersey General Assembly 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Pamela Lampitt's campaign in 2011|
|Electrical Workers Local 351||$16,400|
|New Jersey Association of Realtors||$7,000|
|Friends Oof Assembly Speaker Joe Roberts||$6,000|
|New Jersey State Laborers||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2011||$297,023|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2009Lampitt won re-election to the New Jersey General Assembly in 2009. During that election cycle, Lampitt raised a total of $245,473.
|New Jersey General Assembly 2009 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Pamela Lampitt's campaign in 2009|
|New Jersey Regional Council of Carpenters||$11,800|
|New Jersey Association of Realtors||$9,500|
|Electrical Workers Local 351||$8,200|
|New Jersey State Laborers||$8,200|
|New Jersey Builders Association||$6,500|
|Total Raised in 2009||$245,473|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2007Lampitt won re-election to the New Jersey General Assembly in 2007. During that election cycle, Lampitt raised a total of $263,353.
|New Jersey General Assembly 2007 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Pamela Lampitt's campaign in 2007|
|New Jersey Regional Council of Carpenters||$16,400|
|New Jersey State Laborers||$15,900|
|New Jersey Association of Realtors||$10,000|
|Electrical Workers Local 351||$9,700|
|Greenstein for Assembly||$8,000|
|Total Raised in 2007||$263,353|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2005Lampitt won election to the New Jersey General Assembly in 2005. During that election cycle, Lampitt raised a total of $169,111.
|New Jersey General Assembly 2005 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Pamela Lampitt's campaign in 2005|
|Election fund of Louis D Greenwald for Assembly||$8,200|
|Corzine, Jon S||$2,600|
|Total Raised in 2005||$169,111|
|Source:Follow the Money|
- The New Jersey AFL-CIO
- Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New Jersey
Lampitt and her husband, Charles, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Pamela + Lampitt + New Jersey + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey General Assembly
- General Assembly Committees
- New Jersey State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- New Jersey state legislative districts
- Assemblywoman Pamela Lampitt's personal website
- Profile from the New Jersey General Assembly
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign Contributions:2011, 2009, 2007, 2005
- NJ Assembly Democrats - Assemblywoman Lampitt
- Pamela Lampitt on Facebook
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed April 10, 2014
- New Jersey State Legislature, "Bills Sponsored by Senators and Representatives," accessed April 10, 2014
- PamLampitt.com, "About Pam," accessed April 10, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Assemblywoman Lampitt-Issue Positions," accessed April 10, 2014
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 General Assembly general election candidates," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associate Press, "General Election Results, November 4, 2009," accessed April 10, 2014
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2009 New Jersey Assembly General Election Results,accessed April 10, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Lampitt, Pamela" accessed August 15, 2013
- PolitickerNJ.com, "AFL-CIO endorses candidates for elections," accessed September 4, 2013
- Planned Parenthood NJ "Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New Jersey Announces Endorsements in State Elections," accessed September 5, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |