|Illinois House of Representatives, District 10|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|J.D.||Chicago-Kent College of Law|
|Place of birth||Chicago, IL|
Reaves-Harris earned her J.D. from Chicago-Kent College of Law. Her professional experience includes working as a lawyer.
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Pamela Reaves-Harris defeated incumbent Derrick Smith, Beverly Perteet, Eddie Winters and Antwan D. Hampton in the Democratic primary, while Mark Calonder ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Reaves-Harris then defeated Calonder in the general election.
|Illinois House of Representatives District 10, General Election, 2014|
Reaves-Harris has two daughters. They currently live in Chicago, IL.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Pamela + Reaves-Harris + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Pamela Reaves-Harris on Twitter
- Pamela Reaves-Harris on Facebook
- votesmart.org, "Pamela Reaves-Harris' Biography," accessed February 13, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- The Chicago Tribune, "Results List (Unofficial)," accessed November 5, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |