|Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission|
|June 30, 2011 - Present|
|April 1, 2016|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||June 7, 2011|
|Appointed by||Gov. Tom Corbett (R)|
|Bachelor's||Pennsylvania State University|
Prior to joining the PPUC, Witmer led the energy and environment practice for Harrisburg-based Bravo Group, a governmental and public relations firm. She also served on Gov. Corbett's Transition Team Energy & Environment Committee.
Witmer was President and CEO of the Pennsylvania Chemical Industry Council, a trade association, from 2000 to 2007. She served in the Department of Environmental Protection under Gov. Tom Ridge as the lead legislative liaison, and was as a research analyst for the Pennsylvania House of Representatives.
- Bachelor’s degree, public service, Pennsylvania State University
Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission (2011-present)
Witner is a native of Altoona in Western Pennsylvania. She resides in Susquehanna Township, Dauphin County.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Pamela + Witmer + Pennsylvania"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pa. PUC Gives Final Nod To $720M Utility Merger - Law360 (subscription)
- Deeds Recorded: Nov. 11-15, 2013 - Lancaster Newspapers
- Victory Brewing wins wastewater discount - Philly.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
|Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission
| Succeeded by|