|U.S. House, Arkansas, District 2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||May 20, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Mayor, North Little Rock|
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 66|
|High school||North Little Rock High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Arkansas at Fayetteville|
|J.D.||University of Arkansas at Fayetteville|
|Service/branch||U.S. Army Reserves|
Hays earned his undergraduate and law degree from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. He then served as an assistant city attorney for North Little Rock. Hays served six terms as Mayor of North Little Rock Arkansas. After his terms as mayor, Hays served as Chief Legal Counsel for the Arkansas Secretary of State. He also served in the Arkansas House of Representatives, representing District 66.
Hays is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Arkansas's 2nd District. Hays is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary on May 20, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|Pat Hays (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End||January 31, 2013||$0||$229,497||$(18,573)||$210,923|
Hays and his wife, Linda, have one daughter and three grandchildren.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Patrick + Hays + Arkansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Arkansas's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
- Arkansas's 2nd Congressional District
- Arkansas Business, "Pat Hays Announces Run for 2nd District Seat," October 22, 2013
- Campaign website, "Meet Patrick," accessed March 6, 2014
- Talk Business, "Cook: President Clinton To Headline Fundraisers For Pat Hays And James Lee Witt," March 20, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Pat Hays Year-End," accessed February 10, 2013