Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Idaho State Senate District 24|
|Bachelor's||Colorado State University - Pueblo|
Marcantonio's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "I oppose the Tom Luna measures passed by the Legislature. They failed to include the educators in the dialogue, the very people working in the classrooms. I refuse to call them reforms because that implies they improved the situation, which they have not."
- Excerpt: "I propose the state began a transition to hybrid vehicles. The savings on gas spending is obvious. I also would oppose any selling of state lands. Those lands belong to all the people, not a few"
- Fair Taxation
- Excerpt: "Over the years, I have seen how middle class taxpayers are getting more and more of the burden because the Republican-controlled government has given the wealthy and corporations more tax breaks. I would work to make sure everyone pays his or her fair share."
- Excerpt: "Weakending (sic) of the unions, starting with Ronald reagan, has devastated the middle class. Jobs began leaving the country, American workers no longer made as many items because companies wanted to save a buck so they moved manufacturing in poor countries."
- See also: Idaho State Senate elections, 2012
Marcantonio ran in the 2012 election for Idaho State Senate District 24. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 15 and was defeated by incumbent Lee Heider (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho State Senate, District 24, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Lee Heider Incumbent||64.3%||10,003|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Pat + Marcantonio + Idaho + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.