|Tennessee House Of Representatives District 62|
|November 4, 2014|
|Years in position||5|
|Per diem||$173/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||October 13, 2009|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Tennessee|
|Birthday||January 6, 1949|
|Place of birth||Fayetteville, TN|
Marsh earned his B.S. in Business and Transportation from the University of Tennessee. He is the owner of Big G Express.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Marsh served on the following committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Natural Resources|
|• Business and Utilities, Chair|
|• Calendar and Rules|
|• Fiscal Review|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Marsh served on these committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Conservation & Environment|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Marsh served on these committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2009|
Marsh ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 62. Marsh ran unopposed in the August 2 primary election. He was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On Oct. 13, 2009, Marsh won a special election to the 62nd District Seat in the Tennessee House of Representatives, defeating opponents Ty Cobb II (D) and Christopher T. Brown.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 62 (2009)|
|Pat Marsh (R)||4,931|
|Ty Cobb II (D)||3,663|
|Christopher T. Brown (I)||255|
Comprehensive donor information for Marsh is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Marsh raised a total of $110,709 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 2, 2013.
|Pat Marsh's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Tennessee State House, District 62||$52,650|
|2010||Tennessee State House, District 62||$58,059|
|Grand Total Raised||$110,709|
2012Marsh won re-election to the Tennessee House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Marsh raised a total of $52,650.
|Tennessee House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Pat Marsh's campaign in 2012|
|Tennessee Bankers Association||$3,250|
|Tennessee Chiropractic Association||$2,000|
|Farmers Insurance Group||$1,500|
|Tennessee Optometric Association||$1,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$52,650|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2010Marsh won election to the Tennessee House of Representatives in 2010. During that election cycle, Marsh raised a total of $58,059.
|Tennessee House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Pat Marsh's campaign in 2010|
|Tennessee Bankers Association||$2,000|
|Tennessee Medical Association||$1,500|
|Tennessee Highway Contractors||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$58,059|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Marsh and his wife, Mary, have two children. They currently reside in Shelbyville, Tennessee.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Pat + Marsh + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Hired guns: K Street revolvers shot blanks against NRA artillery - Sunlight Foundation Reporting Group (blog)
- Calendar | On the town [online extra] - The Courier-Journal
- News in brief - The Courier Life News
- Submitted photoSaturday: Take the holiday trolley for the Center for Faith ... - Salisbury Post
- Funeral Notices for November 20, 2013 - The Randolph Guide
- Tennessee Legislature - Representative Pat Marsh
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2012, 2010
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Additional Endorsements in Tennessee," December 8, 2011
- Tennessee Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- Tennessee Department of State - Unofficial primary results
- Unofficial Republican state representative primary results from the TN Secretary of State, 2010
- Official House Election Results, 2010
- Follow the Money, "Marsh, Pat," accessed July 2, 2013
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 62
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |